Updated April 2021
- I run a new blog ‘happy retired pair‘ for my parents about gardening, sustainable living, and a self-sufficient lifestyle. Freshly report from Thailand. Everyone is truly welcome to visit my garden as sending love to my parents! ❤️
- Currently working on the ‘mindful journaling notebook’ project. I’m designing a journal that will help you keep track of your mind day today. Now it’s in the process of testing how does it work (as user experience). I hope it works well for people who want to want to improve your emotion, state of mind, and finally resulting in a better life (in terms of happiness and peaceful mind at the end of the day.)
- Working on a new book on ‘mindfulness‘ and sharing life and thinking as a Buddhist practitioner.
- New Ebook available: of “Becoming an Author: Let’s just write ’cause it makes you sexy. Mindset, Creativity and Chaos ideas.“ Available on Amazon Kindle store
- Dana P, Bunthot S, Suktham K, et al., Active targeting liposome-PLGA composite for cisplatin delivery against cervical cancer. Colloids and surfaces B: Biointerfaces. 2020 August, 196 (http://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2020.111270).
- Saesoo S, Sathornsumetee S, Anekwiang P, Treetidnipa C, Thuwajit P, Bunthot S, et al., Characterization of liposome-containing SPIONs conjugated with anti-CD20 developed as a novel theranostic agent for central nervous system lymphoma. Colloids and surfaces B: Biointerfaces. 2018 Jan 161:497-507.
- Saesoo S, Bunthot S, Sajomsang w, Gonil P et al., Phospholipid-chitosan hybrid nanoliposomes promoting cell entry for drug delivery against cervical cancer. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2016 Oct 15;480:240-8.
- Muisuk K, Silsirivanit A, Imtawil K, Bunthot S, et al. Novel Mutations in Cholangiocarcinoma with Low Frequencies Revealed by Whole Mitochondrial Genome Sequencing. Asian Pacific J Cancer Prev, 2015;16(5):1737-42.
- Bunthot S, Obchoei S, Kraiklang R, Pairojkul C, et al., Overexpression of Claudin-4 in Cholangiocarcinoma Tissues and its Possible Role in Tumor Metastasis. Asian Pacific J Cancer Prev, 2012:13, 71-76.
Presentations (oral & poster)
- Active Targeted Delivery of PLGA-Liposome Nanoparticles Specific for Cervical Cancer Therapy, Asia-Pacific Microscopy Conference (APMC11), Phuket, Thailand, May 23-27 2016.
- Surface modification of liposome for cisplatin drug delivery of cervical cancer treatment, Biotechnology International Congress (BIC) 2015 “Biotechnology for Health Society”, Bangkok, Thailand, September 9-10, 2015.
- Overexpression of claudin-4 in cholangiocarcinoma is correlated with the metastatic activities, 13th FAOBMB Congress, Bangkok, Thailand, November 25-29, 2012.
- High claudin-4 expression related with increasing metastatic roles in cholangiocarcinoma, 40th Anniversary of MD@KKU: Moving Towards the Top 50th of Asia, Khon Kaen, Thailand, October 10-12, 2012.
- High claudin-4 expression related with increasing metastatic roles in cholangiocarcinoma, Pre-congress Symposium 2012, Khon Kaen, Thailand, October 9, 2012.
Other Achievements & Experiences
- 2018, Medical Writer at Internation Bio Service, Thailand
- 2014 – 2018, Research Assistant at National Nanotechnology Center, National Science and Technology Development Agency, Thailand.
- Internal Auditor ISO/IEC 17025, National Nanotechnology Center
- Mentoring to Ph.D., Master and Bachelor students and new employees of handling laboratory equipment involving nano-scale analysis (Zetasizer, scanning electron microscopy), molecular biology (Western blot, real-time RT-PCR, DNA, RNA, protein isolation), life science technology (cell culture, cell-based assay, flow cytometry, confocal laser scanning microscopy (CLSM), In Vivo imaging FX PRO, Bruker)
- Accomplished Nano-Liposome fabrication for drug delivery
- Performed Nano-Liposome cytotoxicity (in cell-lines)
- Qualified Animal Study (Rat and nude mice)
- 2014, won the First Place of Freediving Sport (single woman program) with 37.5 meters for my first time freediving competition, Internal Sports Events at National Science and Technology Development Agency, Thailand.
- 2014, Research Assistant at Liver-Flukes and Cholangiocarcinoma Research Center, Department of Biochemistry, Khon Kaen University under supervision by Prof.Sopit Wongkham and Assoc. Prof. Chaisiri Wongkham, I developed an In-house ECL reagent (chemiluminescent detection) for use in the laboratory. Resulting in reducing the cost of laboratory expenses by approximately $1,000 USD annually. The In-house ECL reagent recipe is continued using in the lab since then.
- 2010 – 2011, Medical Technologist at Manthana Clinic (Diagnostic Laboratory), Khon Kaen, Thailand
2020 – Blogging:
- Writing Career, Internet & Online Marketing
- Buddhist Philosophy
- Deep thought, Personal blog, Philosophical thoughts, and Life in Germany